Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bookshelf Confessions is looking for BOOK REVIEWERS!

Hi everyone, as you noticed I'm not posting reviews as often as I do last year. My studies have made it difficult to read books and then review for our quizzes and upcoming mock board exams this October. That's why I'm asking you guys for help, anyone who is interested in becoming a Bookshelf Confessions Reviewer is very much appreciated.

I'm looking for persons who are okay with their reviews to be posted on this site. They may post their reviews on other commercial sites too. Preferably, persons who do not have an established book review blog, amazon and goodreads is okay. Persons who just want to read and review books but doesn't want the hassle of setting up a blog.

Here's the deets:
A. What I'll require from you is an honest review of the book:
Reviews must include but are not limited to:
1) your honest opinion
2) synopsis

B. E-book review copies will be available and some print books too ( can be International). I'll be sending the list once I approve of your applications.

C. Genre include YA, adult, fantasy, sci-fi, paranormal, romance, and other fiction types. I don't review nonfiction (sorry). Can either be indie or published.

If you are interested, fill the form below: if it doesn't load, click the form here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Listia

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com