*I won a free copy of this book in a LibraryThing Member Giveaway*
the book is sooo good!
- Author: Judy Croome
- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: Aztar Press (June 27, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0620498722
- ISBN-13: 978-0620498722
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,070,821 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
I would like also to appreciate the book cover...emphasizing arts..it's wonderful.
what i like most about the book..is that..in every chapter it has an opening statement of a saying or a quote..and the book really has deep meanings about love and life.
the storyline and the characters are very well delivered and developed.. you can actually remember their names and their roles.
the story is about the three women..Lulu, Zahra and Jamilla and their journey to find their place in the world.. it also give us glimpses of their past..so we could really understand the characters.
also it encompasses not just the reality of love but also gives us deep understanding of our own prejudices and relationship toward other people, especially those who are not in our inner circle.
and by the way, it has some insights of the eternal and unselfish love of our Spirit King(High Deity).
highly recommended! :D... i can't wait to read til the end of the story