Monday, February 27, 2012

Z 2 A



Z 2 A by Eva Dillner

  • Paperback: 200 pages
  • Publisher: Divine Design (March 1, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 9197823139
  • ISBN-13: 978-9197823135
In the West, we know how to achieve - in spades! We know how to plan and execute. We know how to set goals and objectives. We know how to live life from A to Z. But how do we get from Z to A? What do we know of navigating that space in between? When life as we know it ends, before we see a new beginning, there is a creative void where all things are possible. That’s what this book is about. I call it Z 2 A.

Sometimes it takes an ‘earthquake’ in our lives to make the change happen that is good for us. I’ve had many discontinuances in my life. Perhaps the universe thought I should have more practice than most, so I’d know what I was talking about in writing this book.

Z 2 A is ever so much about the unexpected. New solutions. A different path. Seldom the one logic dictates. Not a straight line, but more a connect the dots experience where you have no idea what you are doing as you mosey from point to point.
(To read more of the description..click here)


“We live and learn. Might as well roll with the punches. Put another way, you can’t force your will on the universe.”

A phrase from the book which made me paused and smiled.

I didn’t thought that I would love this book even better than her other books nor on any other philosophical ones.:)

We know how to get from A to Z. But what happens when life goes out of order, before we move on to a new day, there is a void we need to think about. This is what the book teaches us, living from Z 2 A. –the space in between-.

This book is about positive attitudes and actions. The author admits this weaved in and out, dealing with different aspects of life. Her last chapter talks about letting go and trusting the higher power.

The place described in the book is the author’s travel through Delhi (India). She wonderfully wrote that experience and inner thoughts in this book.

This was a fast read, plus a gallery of her paintings. Which at first glance would seem confusing, but if you actually focus on it, you’ll find its beauty between the strokes.

Z2A is a rich spiritual book helping the reader in the entire process of transformation. In this book, I find myself actually listening to the author and not merely reading. The message she sends are clear this time.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it considering this is not a genre I normally read. It made me stop and think about taking time for myself. Truly Inspiring. Highly Recommended to anyone who doesn’t mind reading philosophical books..:)




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Listia

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com