I Am a Reader Not A Writer for reminding not only me but to all bloggers that we should back up our blogs since we don't know for sure what will happen. Kathy said, one of her friends just had her blog removed by blogger because it was marked as SPAM. And guess what?! this could happen to any of us.
I really wouldn't know what will I do if that happens to me.. All those post, comments, reviews I've worked hard for over a year---gone..That would surely mean, I'd quit blogging altogether. And to avoid that I just backed up my blog today!
ONCE A WEEK, in fact some do that daily.. But for me I guess, once every two weeks will be just fine.
1. Log into WordPress.com
2. Click “My Blogs” and click “Dashboard".
3. On the left sidebar, you’ll see “Tools.” Hover over it and a drop down appears. Click “Export.”
4. On the page that loads, click “Export.”
Backing up a self-hosted WordPress blog
1. Log into your host’s site. Then click Control Panel or cPanel.
2. Click “Backup Wizard.”
3. A new window will appear. If you want JUST your database, look under “partial backups” and click the “MySQL Databases.” If you want to download all the files, then do a full backup.
Go to WordPress, for more info.
1. Log into your Blogger dashboard.
2. Click “Settings.”
4. At the very top of the page is “Blog Tools.” Click “Export blog”.
Back up template
If you have a template you want to back up, you can also do it easily.
1. In the dashboard of your site, click “template.”
2. On the upper right hand corner of the page is a button that says “Backup/restore.” Click that and then “Download full template.”
For more info, go to Blogger .
I hope that helps..:)